Student Groups & Field Trip Details:
Traveling to Washington, D.C.? Visit The Capital Wheel at National Harbor for a fun-filled evening to let loose!
Special school group pricing available- contact Melissa Norris, Sales & Marketing Manager for more rates/information: firstname.lastname@example.org, (301) 857-0145
Hawthorne Tours said, "The students loved it and I think are going to add this to the itinerary next year!"
Teacher Resource Guides are available – Download now!
Students will get the opportunity to use The Capital Wheel to study concepts in math, engineering, and geography.
Download the free Common Core Compliant Teacher Resource Guides below for educational programs you can complete within your classroom, and then expand your education by taking a field trip to The Capital Wheel upon completion!
Benefit from group discounts and special school pricing while taking a ride 180’ above the Potomac River.
Teacher Resource Guide Details:
- 2 separate guides available for grades 6-8 and 9-12
- Use concepts such as gravity, inertia, speed, and engineering to learn about The Capital Wheel
- Discover and learn about landmarks and places of interest visible from the gondolas
Multi-Level Math & Science Worksheet Details:
- Use math and science concepts, including physics, to learn about The Capital Wheel
- Includes variety of questions with answers for instructor use
Multi-Level: Math & Science Worksheet
For more information about day-time or overnight motorcoach parking, click here.